[Jacob-list] Ram: Freckles/Ticking

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Feb 25 07:36:44 EST 2003

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:40:00 -0500, Mary Ellen Hansson wrote:
When are we going to get to see some pictures from these guys? The history of the Twigg flock is really interesting and I know I'm not the only one that would love to see the new babies.

First lamb was born here this week!  I'm still awaiting the birth of his twin sister, but as it's been three days, I guess he's it.  I REALLY was hoping for a ewe lamb from this cross and mentioned this to Viva many times.  He is a lovely ram lamb and very bouncy and healthy, so can't really complain.

Linda

>We sheared on the 20th.  Spring harvest is past.  The old guy was in
>the shed with us the whole time and nobody even bothered to look at
>him.  He was an adult in 1992 spring pictures, so he was born
>sometime between 1989 and 1991&.still tottering around.  He has 3
>cute little offspring cutting up in the field now---2 girls and a
>boy.  I have another set of twins likely before too many days before
>we have a long dry spell for lambs.
>

>Mary Ellen

Visit our Jacob flock at:
http://www.PatchworkFibers.com