[Jacob-list] Phrase of the Moon?

Susan Nielsen snielsen at orednet.org
Sat Feb 22 21:47:05 EST 2003

My mother used to say that: It must be a phrase of the moon...

Anyway, how come do you suppose all the rams get pissy on the same
day?

The yearlings were beating the stuffing out of each other today.
Two of them even got tangled in each other and had to be rescued,
like rutting bucks on Animal Kingdom (I was thinking of using the
subject line: Knotheads). The 2 year-old took a swing at me and
cracked me a good one on the kneecap. Even my gentleman Big John
was waving his headgear around like a madman. It's like everyone
is in a frenzy for a head-fight.

Spring fever?

Susan
--
Susan Layne Nielsen, Shambles Workshops      	|"...Gently down the
Beavercreek, OR, USA -- snielsen at orednet.org  	|stream..." -- Anon.