[Jacob-list] ps

Karen karen at benjaminfarms.com
Fri Feb 21 00:27:54 EST 2003

    Thanks for all the baby pictures... they are sooo cute.  I keep
going out and checking my ewe,  rubbing her belly, seeing if I can tell
if she is going to have any babies soon.  But no luck.  I am beginning
to think my ram did not do his job last fall with my ewes.  We were
hoping for babies the beginning of Feb. but no such luck yet.  Everyone
keeps telling me the weather has been too nice.  Lambs always come on
the coldest,  stormiest night of the year.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms,  Utah