[Jacob-list] EWE NOT FEELING WELL SUGGESTIONS!

marguerite e vanbeek pegaleg2 at juno.com
Tue Dec 23 14:54:27 EST 2003

First of all I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thank all of you
for all your help since joining this wonderful association.  It has been
a pleasure and the Jacob sheep are an enjoyment.   I have (hopefully)
bred yearling ewe, she been acting very funny lately, solemn, keeps to
herself, very quiet, does eat but picky.
She is probably due in March by her size (not showing at all), This ewe
was always first at everything now she is last to the barn just walking
in not barreling in like the others.  No running nose, no fever, no
bloat(that I can see or tell), gave her LA 200 since Sunday, but no
improvement.  Anything else I can look for?

Peggy