[Jacob-list] lamb reciepes

Karen Sigler karen at benjaminfarms.com
Sun Dec 21 14:16:23 EST 2003

     Thanks for all the ideas and creative recipes using lamb.  We went
with one of the Lamb Stews with french bread and a Lamb Curry(with lots
of garlic) over rice.  Both went over well.  Even the turned up noses
were having seconds,  (after their small first servings that they were
testing to see if they really liked it).  One lady made the comment "I
think that I really like lamb now,  I do not remember it tasting this
good".  I think it also helps that I work for FedEx and our dinner was
for our work group, after an especially long/hard day at work.
Sometimes everything just tastes good when you are hungry and tired.
Merry Christmas and best wishes. Thanks again.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms   Utah