[Jacob-list] Request for Photo of split eyelids, horns

Williams Family williams at jacobsheep.com
Mon Dec 15 15:54:35 EST 2003

I got a request from someone looking for good photos illustrating split eyelids.  If anybody has any they could share, please respond to Sara at kitty_girl2006 at hotmail.com .

Also got an email from a guy looking for a good horn to make a shofar.  If anybody has one to sell, contact Herb at hotpies at porchlight.ca

Original emails are copied below.

- Mark

----- Original Message -----
From: Sara Pals
To: farm at jacobsheep.com
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 9:05 AM
Subject: sheep question

Hi, my name is Sara and I am doing a power point presentation on jacob sheep and can not find a picture of a sheep with a split eye lid. If you could e-mail me a picture in the next few days it would be great or if you could tell me where I could find one that would be great too.

Thanx for your time

                Sara

hello..I am looking to find a rams horn (or possibly a few since it is my first time making one) to make a shofar, and was wondering if u have any from deceased animals or otherwise you would part with. Some traits (size, curve or lack of, etc.) are more desirable than others but I am somewhat open on this for I feel God would prefer I make my own rather than one commercially made (it is not a question of cost but being made from the heart), although I am hoping u have one at least 3 hand breaths long. Please let me know either way if u could. ...thanx..

Herb Walsh