[Jacob-list] strange malady

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Aug 8 20:50:07 EDT 2003

Thanks for all the input.  From what I've heard, I believe that it was very likely a
reaction to the toxins given off by the dying parasites.  I do find it interesting
to note that this particular lamb showed no sign of heavy infestation and was, in
fact, the biggest lamb - pink gums, healthy and active.

So, would I be correct in assuming that this lamb had a heavy parasite load?  And is
more parasite tolerant than the ones that did show signs of infestation?