[Jacob-list] partial victory/natural wormer

Kelley Rambo Kelley_Rambo at antiochne.edu
Fri Apr 18 08:29:54 EDT 2003

Well, a partial victory was won yesterday at the hearing.  I have a
preliminary injunction against the Purdy's, the sheep thieves.  That means
that they are not allowed to transfer ownership of the sheep in any way.
The court will now require us to go to mediation which the Purdy's have
already said that they don't want to do.  It was very interesting
yesterday.  Learning a lot about the legal system, though I'd much rather
be learning about the 5 new lambs they said had been born.

Thank you for your reference Thom.  I really appreciated it, though didn't
have a chance to use it yesterday.  I hope your little bottle baby is
doing well.

Betty, thanks for your help as well.

Has anyone had luck with a "natural" wormer?  I'd like to hear what folks
have used with luck.  Thanks.

Kelley