[Jacob-list] lambs

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Sat Apr 12 14:15:19 EDT 2003

Whether to wether..........Once wethered, there is no changing your
mind.  There are many a shepherd who LOATHES the day they wethered a
particular animal.  I have seen them done by vets at several years of
age, so sounds like you have PLENTY of time to make that decision.  And
further.......if he goes on the table, the ethnic market prefers them
INTACT.  Just fyi.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting