[Jacob-list] NEED HELP!! WITH NEWBORN LAMB

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 17:03:59 EDT 2003

Marguerite,

Lambs drink very little during the first week or so of life.  Just as
with my own babies, I let them guide me for how much they want and when
their bellies are full (they need frequent feedings night and day just
like babies as well).  There are days they eat more than others.  Given
half a chance, lambs will take in what they need.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting