[Jacob-list] Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival

R Unzicker runzicker at erols.com
Thu Apr 10 09:46:44 EDT 2003

  This is in response to a recent question on the list about when the Jacob Show will be at the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival.   In past years the organizers have listed which breeds would be shown on which days.   This year, they only say that the show order will be determined by 9:00 PM Friday night (of the show weekend).   I believe they usually follow the same schedule, basically.  In the past the Jacob Show has always been on Sun.  But I guess we won't know until Fri night definitely.

If anyone would like to try their hand at showing, we usually need a few extra hands moving sheep to and from the pens to the show arena as well as showing flocks etc.

If you "need"  more sheep, guess what?   I have some to sell.  I could bring them to MD.  I may also have room to transport for others if anyone needs transportation to or from MD.   I live in southeastern PA

In June I will be going to the AGM in Iowa.   I am sure I will still have sheep for sale if anyone might be interested.  I will traveling out route 80.   Again, I would be able to transport sheep either way for others.

Thanks,
Royal Unzicker