[Jacob-list] To register or not

Robert May newjerseyjacobs at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 12:44:08 EDT 2003

ROBIN...I'LL SECOND THAT!  WE'VE BEEN RAISING SHEEP
SINCE 1982.  PRIOR TO GETTING OUR FIRST JACOBS IN
1995, WE WORKED WITH HAMPS, SUFFOLKS AND DORSETS.
THOSE BREEDS (WHILE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN QUALITIES) ALL
LOOK ALIKE.

WITH THEIR INDIVIDUAL MARKINGS AND HORN SETS, MOST OF
THE JACOBS IN MY FLOCK ARE EASILY DISTINGUISHABLE.
IT'S SO NICE TO BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE EWES AND RAMS BY
THEIR INDIVIDUAL FEATURES...RATHER THAN HAVING TO LOOK
AT AN EAR TAG.

REGARDS,
BOB MAY
SWAYZE INN FARM