[Jacob-list] Re: New jacob owner

messen at socket.net messen at socket.net
Mon Apr 7 14:32:27 EDT 2003

I did think twice before I posted and I tried not to get too deep.
I mean no disrepect to the individuals that make choices different than mine.
But I will continue to have problems until the two registries can settle thier
differences and try to work together for the good of these sheep that we care
for so much.
I do not mean to cause dissent, unles that is what it take to get these two
groups of good individuals together.
I certainly do not think that Mary Ellen's point of buying registered stock was
the cause of any dissent.  So I certainly do not see how an opposing view could
be any worse.
But I am done with my two cents now and am sorry if I have hurt any feelings.
P.S.Thom(and others)--Thank you for your words.