[Jacob-list] lamb weight??

Susan Nielsen snielsen at orednet.org
Sun Apr 6 22:04:23 EDT 2003

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, Bill Thompson wrote:

> Hope you all don't mind if I jump in here.  I have been told "many" times
> that any sheep over 2 yrs old are no good to go to the butcher.  I hope this
> has been miss-information.  Was the 3 yr old ram any good?  Does anyone else
> send older sheep to the locker?  Inquiring minds really would like to know.

Those of us who enjoy mutton deplore the fact that you can't get it
it the markets anymore.

Those who don't enjoy it, can't imagine such a thing.

Inexplicable as I find it, there are people who abhor lamb of any
description. But then, I once met a woman who didn't like chocolate!

Susan
--
Susan Layne Nielsen, Shambles Workshops      	|"...Gently down the
Beavercreek, OR, USA -- snielsen at orednet.org  	|stream..." -- Anon.