[Jacob-list] Lilac graying

Hobsickle at aol.com Hobsickle at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 14:45:58 EDT 2003

I bought my first lilac (a ram) in late December of 1999.  He was in Oklahoma
(not to far from Arkansas) and when I picked him up I was incredulous that I
had driven all of those miles to pick up a white sheep!  The seller assured
me that his color would be seen when he was sheared.  Now at six years old he
lives a few hundred miles north in Michigan with a smattering of shade trees
around his pen and he has nice color all the way through 12 months a year.

-Dan