[Jacob-list] (no subject)

leach.burton at att.net leach.burton at att.net
Sat Apr 5 22:56:35 EST 2003

I've really enjoyed reading old postings and am encouraged by all the support
out there.  I'm just starting out in this farming thing - My husband and 2
young children just moved into my parents backyard on their farm and I've been
intrigued by the sheep.  I'm thinking of starting my own flock with Jacobs.
with hopes of eventually getting into the wool processing end of things - and
would like some advice on picking my first few sheep - anything in particular I
should be looking for and what should I expect to pay???

Thanks
Chris