[Jacob-list] Jacb sheep article

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Sun Sep 29 09:23:20 EDT 2002

Thanks for the information. I haven't seen the magazine, but I found their website:

http://www.hobbyfarmsmagazine.com/farms

I thought the cover was kinda funny with Jacob Sheep written in big letters over a background picture of Corriedales? Some all white sheep, anyway.

There is a number where you can order a copy of the magazine.

Linda

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002 08:44:56 EDT, RnS1260 at aol.com wrote:
>There is a wonderful spread on Jacob sheep in the magazine, Hobby
>Farms. My husband picked up a copy at the farm store. Tractor Supply
>in our area. Hope you all have the opportunity to take a look at the
>article entitled, Primitive Nature Jacob Sheep. There is also
>another article in the same magazine on guardian dogs. Enjoy!
>Cheryl
>Rise "N" Shine Farm

Visit our Jacob flock at:
http://www.PatchworkFibers.com