Fw: [Jacob-list] Wry tail

Jacobflock at aol.com Jacobflock at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 05:40:23 EDT 2002

In a message dated 9/14/02 6:57:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
mhansson1 at triad.rr.com writes:

<< Still waiting to hear more about the correct terminology for "wry tail"
 from the man with a "wry sense of humor".  Anybody else know about this?
 I can't find it listed in Sheep Ailments, Managing Your Ewe, The Merck
 Vet. Manual, or The Vet. Book for Sheep Farmers.... >>

In a message dated 9/16/02 7:27:00PM Central Daylight Time,