[Jacob-list] Novice

Victor Zdeb zdeb at eoni.com
Tue Sep 17 03:21:40 EDT 2002

My name is Victor Zdeb I live in North East Oregon and am a new Jacob Sheep
owner. Acquired 11 of them last July. Can anyone give me a close time for
gestation on the sheep. Saw my main RAM (a beautiful symmetrical 4 horned
3-year old) breed on of my ewes (a 3-horned lilac) a few days ago and
wondered when I should be looking for "little-ones".  He only has 6 more
ewes to breed then I can let the other 2 boys and whether back with the
flock.  I have been following the "list" and am keeping all the good info
on the computer. Like vaccinations and such.  Thanks for all the valuable
Information.  By the way, I have never had sheep (of any kind) before.

Victor Zdeb
5 Points Jacob Sheep
La Grande, Oregon