Fwd: [Jacob-list] Rabies?

Dave & Katrina oberlef at supernet.com
Fri Sep 13 16:58:19 EDT 2002

Are rabies simply more of a problem in some areas?  I have never met a
sheep breeder around here (at least that I am aware of)that vaccinated for
rabies. To be honest, I kind of chuckled the first time I heard of it.
Maybe I am just out of it or was raised by a mother who was
vaccine-suspicious.
Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane Farm
Hanover, PA