[Jacob-list] Kelp? Rabies?

fayg fayg at mebtel.net
Fri Sep 13 06:31:02 EDT 2002

Neal,

Funny ...

You're HMO won't pay for Rabies unless  you are attacked by a mad animal who can't be caught. I think it is a series of 3 shots now and I cant remember (5 years ago) if it was $150 for one or all three ...

I vaccinated my sheep, or the vet did ... rabid dogs yes, but what about racoons or other small critters ...?