[Jacob-list] Lambing Question

Kris Sudduth sudduth at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 12 00:52:37 EDT 2002

Hi Cheryl.....to add a couple of things off the top of my head...iodine spray or dip for navels....plenty of towels and or newspapers for drying off/cleaning up lambs/ewes.
I always had a warm bucket of water with some glugs of karo syrup in it...Mom's appreciated the warm sweet drink and would help give them an extra boost of energy.
couple of extra blankets for yourself...if your like me...you go to check on things and end up sittin awhile!!
disclaimer:  I am not a vet..I just play one on my own farm/barn!!!

good luck and tell us what you end up with..is everyone bred?

                    ~~Kris~~
                 Burlington, Vt
         sudduth at adelphia.net
www.cloudnineacres.homestead.com