[Jacob-list] Lambing Question

RnS1260 at aol.com RnS1260 at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 16:22:02 EDT 2002

Hello my name is Cheryl Bresin. We own a small farm in East Berlin, Pa. We
are new owners of Jacob sheep. I was told they are addictive. It seems just
yesterday I bought my first ewe "Lyric" from Chicory Lane Farm. That was
somewhere before the start of summer. I don't seem to be able to stay away
from standing and just watching my now small flock of nine. Did I say
nine?????
Now for my question. 1. What should I have on hand for lambing as far as
supplies?
I also want to say, as a novice how much I appreciate reading the Jacob list.
Thanks Rise "N" Shine Farm