[Jacob-list] Cows...er..sheep.

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Tue Oct 29 16:15:55 EST 2002

A young man was here with his grandmother (who was born in our house and wanted to revisit it).  He said something about the "goats."  I told him that they were sheep.  He said, "no, I can see goats standing over there."  I explained that they were Jacob Sheep and that many people mistook them for goats, but they were truly sheep.  With a rather pitying tone, he told me, "I don't know what they told you when you bought them, but they gave you goats."

Linda