[Jacob-list] Cows...er..sheep.

Susan Nielsen snielsen at orednet.org
Tue Oct 29 13:28:48 EST 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Dave & Katrina wrote:

> We might have to put an end to this great arrangement cause this morning
> a passer-by drove back our long lane to let us know that the 'cows' were
> out!  Honestly, that was his words.  This is a pretty rural area too!
> *smiles*

Har!

I've had people react that way to photos, though not to the actual
animals.

But one lady looked at them and said: "Gateway Sheep! They're the
notebook version!"

Susan
--
Susan Layne Nielsen, Shambles Workshops      	|"...Gently down the
Beavercreek, OR, USA -- snielsen at orednet.org  	|stream..." -- Anon.