[Jacob-list] crimpy fleece

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Tue Oct 22 17:51:31 EDT 2002

MessageHere's the deal:

*We register because we all need to speak the same language, not that we need to think the same thing.

*We register because we have seen great, rare groups of animals pass away with their owner because no one knew what the heck they were, or that they existed.

We have seen considerable variation in the change in fleeces from lamb to maturity...have patience.

Neal Grose