[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Fishbob123 at aol.com Fishbob123 at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 19:55:29 EST 2002

Hi
I have found one my jacob ewes in the pasture unable to move. She can not
move her back legs at all, it has been two days now. We had the vet out and
he gave her a shot of cortisone and said to give her one shot each day and
try to get her to move. He thought that she may have injured her spine, maybe
from the ram getting to rough with her. Has anyone run into this problem and
if so what did you do about it. I hate to loose this ewe, she is very nice.

Thank you
Bob Fischer