[Jacob-list] Runny Eyes?

Mary Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Tue Nov 12 17:43:39 EST 2002

Trish,

Sounds like you have a normal sheep to me.  Some have a bit more
drainage there than others.  I think of it like "sleep" in a child's
eyes......  Not all sheep seem to exhibit the trait but it certainly
doesn't seem to have harmed anybody around here either.  I have found,
though, you can create problems by attempting to solve something.....
therefore the old maxim "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" would apply
and seems to work much better around here of late.  NEAL----Am I
learning yet?  :o)

Mary Ellen Hansson, ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters
Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies
www.iseespots.com (336) 854-6209