[Jacob-list] Little Big Ram

gf fayg at mebtel.net
Mon Nov 11 19:06:33 EST 2002

There are several possible explanations for this ...

Studies have shown that to train mice to fight or to be submissive you can
tie one by the tail suspending him over another in a cage. Eventually the
one free in the cage figures out the one hanging can't do anything so he
attacks and becomes very aggressive towards other mice, emboldened by his
success. The one hanging eventually learns he can't win and becomes
submissive. Even when freed from his suspended position he still retains the
inferiority complex. How does this translate, perhaps your little guy's mom
was a dominant ewe in the ewe pecking order.

Two other possibilities are an excess of Testosterone or a Napoleon complex.
You will have to have blood work for one and a pet psychiatrist for the
other !
7;-) I would be happy to sit with the little guy for $50 / hour and help him
work through his aggression problem (yes I am joking on the last part, ...
unless you are willing to pay 7;-)  )

Gary