[Jacob-list] fused horns

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Wed May 22 05:57:18 EDT 2002

Linda,

To my knowledge, that information has not been collected objectively by
anybody, but (BLATANT ADVERTISEMENT HERE) it is one of the points that
the Jacob Research Project can provide some answers on if enough people
submit animal information to that project.  The reason it was set up in
the first place was to give breeders some basic ideas of how often we
see such and such in this breed.  All the info is on
www.jacobresearchproject.org and there are some knowledgeable people on
this list who submit animals regularly.  You can add to the database by
doing your own flock and encouraging others to do the same---which
always adds to the degree of validity of the information that is able to
be pulled out of it.

Mary Ellen Hansson

ISeeSpots Farm

Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters

Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies

www.iseespots.com