[Jacob-list] horn products, etc.

MarmontJacobs at aol.com MarmontJacobs at aol.com
Tue May 21 14:50:10 EDT 2002

The state of the skins is down to the skill of the operator - I send off
maybe 10 a year of the best marked butcher lamb skins, and, very rarely there
might be one tiny hole in a batch. The skins of older sheep don't make as
good a finished product IMHO, but the lamb ones are superb.

ps remember loads of salt!!!