[Jacob-list] shear pleasure

Dave & Katrina oberlef at supernet.com
Tue May 14 06:58:44 EDT 2002

MessageMy messages have been been bouncing from the list lately, but just in case this goes through, I thought I would mention a What's new page on our site introducing some of the flock MEH is describing.
http://wwwfac.wmdc.edu/HTMLpages/Graduate/TI/pages/lefever/whatsnew.htm
I agree with MEH ...the flock is most intriguing.  Almost as fun is the fact that of the three breeders that I know of who chose sheep from the flock, we all had very different opinions about which sheep we were most attracted to!
Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane

  -----