[Jacob-list] FENCING

Dennis Schultz dschultz at waypt.com
Thu May 9 10:42:35 EDT 2002

We have used field fence (hog wire) for our fencing. Now, after 5 years, I am going to have to replace a bunch of it.  We have Cashmere goats and they are always trying to climb it and both the goats and sheep push their heads through it separating the vertical pieces. I made a mistake buying the lighter grade of fencing to start with. Then I bought the heavy grade fencing which is also also starting to go to pieces. I have been doubling up the old fencing by stringing the new fencing over the old fence. I will probably ave to use wire clippers to get horns untangled when it happens! The heavy welded stock panels work just great in the places I have used them.
DEnny
Greenwater Farm
250 N Jacob Miller Rd
Port Townsend, WA 98368