[Jacob-list] cutting horns

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Fri May 3 16:35:07 EDT 2002

That reminded me of the full gauge for LP tanks, it is a paper and plastic
strip that indicates temperature, it is also like the self testing battery
strips. With the tank gauge you throw hot hot water on it and a line of color
appears on the bottom where the fluid is on the inside of tank.

I wonder how those strips would do on a rams horn, to demark the living tissue?

Gary