[Jacob-list] udders ...

Beatrice A. Gilbert firearth at maine.rr.com
Thu May 2 08:22:52 EDT 2002

I  am in search of a Jacob  ewe lamb for my daughter to raise for 4-H this year.  We currently have two ewes and a ram and would like to increase our "flock".  I am considering attending the Maryland Sheep and Wool festival this weekend, and will be attending the New Hampshire Sheep and Wool Festival next weekend.  If any of you will have ewe lambs for sale at those shows, please let me know.  Ideally the lamb would be about a couple of months old.  Also if you have a farm in New England and have a ewe lamb for sale, I would also like to hear from you.

Beatrice in Maine