[Jacob-list] Volume expansion ...

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Mon Mar 25 18:02:27 EST 2002

Speaking of shearing, now that the wool is gone, I can really gauge the
happenings with the sheep, it seems that they have exploded in width in
the last week. I am now convinced at least 2 of the 3 ewes are pregnant
and I am willing to say I think the third is bigger too! Holding my
breath, hoping that the issues will be minimal this year.

My pasture was very bare, so I will give the counts, it will be
interesting to see if the females win out!!!. (The evidence is sketchy,
for gender control but I suppose we could do our own informal 'study!'
Nature does tend to keep things in balance, so well, that there are some
species, lower life forms - reptiles, that can actually 'change' their
own gender, no surgeon required!)

Gary