[Jacob-list] Sheep on overdrive ...

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Fri Mar 22 13:37:05 EST 2002

Betty,

Yes, I decided that I would stay 'pure' to avoid the headaches. Besides the
rams / ewes were expensive. 7;-) I will be saving that project for a few years!

Once I get some experience under my belt with the 'easy' sheep may or may not
want to mess with the others! From what I understand, most sheep are mentally
challenged, the Jacobs aren't ... 7;-)