[Jacob-list] Killgorlin Hercules for sale; terminal sire

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Fri Mar 22 04:43:56 EST 2002

List,

New breeds get created all the time. It is a matter of research, planning, hard
work and a heck of a lot of luck. If I had more land I would consider doing
about the same. Could you imagine a Jacob crossed with a Romanov. That breed has
litters, not lambs. 3-5 is average, 6-8 is not uncommon, I think the record ever
was 14. They are sexually mature at 3 months and can have 2 litters a year. How
is that for return on investment!

Of course, with 14 lambs you would be grafting like crazy!