[Jacob-list] Pet locator

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Fri Mar 22 06:39:25 EST 2002

Hi all,

It looks like there are quite a few animals going "elsewhere" this year
at my farm.  There are some "classically beautiful" ewes and rams with 4
horns and with those much-lusted after wide sweeping 2 horns as well.
The matriarchs are several years old, making them less palatable to the
local ethnic population.  They are new to me this year and will not be
staying for their second year along with all progeny from them.

Although they are registered, they will NOT be sold with papers because
they are PET quality.  There are only 2 other times that I have sold
animals that were registered as "pet" quality, but those 2 times were
based on my feelings there were traits that were undesirable to be kept
in any Jacob population, and this is the case with these as well.

E-mail me at iseespots at iseespots.com if you know of anybody who would be
looking for some very nice fleeces as all but 3 in the group of 8 have
very nice quality fleeces.

I am also trying to figure out why I have smooshed deformed hooves on
multiple lambs out of separate sires in my flock this year as well...
Any information regarding that sort of issue would be helpful as I try
to sort out those issues as well.

Having a lovely spring..............

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters
Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies
www.iseespots.com