[Jacob-list] Canadian sheep pedigrees

Jim Millar millarjs at clarityconnect.com
Fri Mar 22 08:04:29 EST 2002

Sorry friends to use the list this way...
However, I am trying to answer questions I have been asked about the ram Hercules that I bought from Dan Kennedy.  I never did any digging to learn about their backgrounds. Did anyone else "dig"? Thom, Royal, Cathy anyone??? Can you tell me anything about the history of Dan's sheep?

And for those of you who wanted pictures, please be patient. I am not ignoring you.  I need to borrow a digital camera and wait for all this new snow we are getting to abate.

Thanks,

Pam MIllar
ZuZu's Petals Farm