[Jacob-list] This should be fun, well maybe just funny!

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Sat Mar 16 06:10:46 EST 2002

Good morning everyone,

This will be a very interesting day, maybe even funny. The shearing
stand arrived yesterday from Sydell, so I am going to give it a go. I
have my knife to trim hooves plus hand and electric shears. They will be
medicated and I suppose I will separate the ram today as there are no
lambs yet. Floral is as big as a house. They are calling for breakfast
but, little do they know what they are going to get with it!... I will
briing my camera so everyone can see the first attempt!

Gary