[Jacob-list] clean (or not-so-clean) fleece

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 12:47:39 EST 2002

I think this is a good topic. Many of us Jacob
shepherds do use our fleeces.

I separate my neck fleece from body & britch.  I
agree, those little pieces drive you nuts! I hope
someone has a suggestion, since I plan to pre-clean my
fleeces before sending them out to be washed. Our
farm's well would not support me washing fleece at
home (darn).

Katrina - I had another question which I hope is
appropriate for list - how did you prepare the neat
pedigrees on your website? I am working to get a
website, pictures and pedigree info for my for sale
sheep. Any suggestions from anyone would be
appreciated either on list or privately.

Joy

=====
Joy Thomas, Son-Rise Farm
Home of Jacob Sheep