[Jacob-list] Black leg or?

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Sat Mar 2 14:51:35 EST 2002

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 13:49:23 -0500, Betty Berlenbach wrote:
>Well, it sure isn't a black leg!   Perhaps not a knee patch
>either...how
>about large black leg mark?  (It does get silly after a while,
>doesn't it?
>My impression is that a black leg is just that: an entire black leg.
>Yours
>appears more white than black, if just only a smidge. Betty

I kinda like the term smidge :-)  I'll save that for a lamb name.
Here's a harder one -  this ram was culled, by the way.

http://www.rabun.net/~wolfpen/leg.jpg

I appreciate the input.  It's great to get other opinions.  Besides that, it's
raining and I'm bored!

Linda
Visit our Jacob flock at:
http://www.PatchworkFibers.com