[Jacob-list] Updating Flock Lists

R Unzicker runzicker at erols.com
Sat Mar 2 12:43:56 EST 2002

JSBA is interested in  updating flock lists of JSBA members.   Information will be mailed out at a later date by registrar William Kramer.  But if anyone would like to beat the rush and send their info in now to spread out Bill's work load, we encourage you to do so.

We are looking for animals who died, were slaughtered or sold to someone who is not a member of JSBA.  These will be deleted from your flock list so that we can have  more accurate information.  Send Bill the registry name and number.

Bill's email address can be found in your newsletter or in your membership list.   Thanks for your help.

Royal Unzicker