[Jacob-list] wool products.

DAVID LEFEVER oberlef at supernet.com
Fri Jun 28 20:36:08 EDT 2002

Felted sheets?  No, but that sounds interesting.  I was referring to a
lined comforter we had made...also batting for pillows. They did a really
nice job and even suggested I forgo the lining for the pillows and just buy
a zippered pillow cover from Kmart and stuff it myself.  Saves a little
money and the big advantage is that I can now chose for myself how thick to
make the pillows.  We are a bit picky about pillow thickness around here,
so I am happy with their suggestion.
If anyone would like a copy of their e-mail invoice detailing the costs of
Ohio Valley's work, I would be happy to copy it for you.  Helps give an
idea how much things cost.
Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane Farm.