[Jacob-list] fiber events

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 18 05:17:19 EDT 2002

Hi,

Search engines are my friend!  If you want to know about fiber events
around the country, just go ask about them.  You will get lots of
information.  Lots of fiber shop websites have a links page of the fiber
events they will be attending.  There are quite a number of fiber
enthusiast pages out there with literally pages of links that will give
you the same information.  Just get on and start looking around.

In the NC 5-6 hour driving range, the ones left this year are VAGMA at
the end of this month in VA, Montpelier FFF Oct 5-6, ALBC is doing an
event up at Montpelier on rare breeds sometime in JUly I believe, SAFF
is in October.  I am going out to the Small Farm Today show the first
weekend of November, but that is out of the typical driving range for
NC.  There is a neat fair in TN---can't remember the name of it, but it
is somewhere in the vicinity of Knoxville/Nashville.

Mary Ellen Hansson

ISeeSpots Farm

Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters

Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies

www.iseespots.com