[Jacob-list] JSBA AGM

Grose NLGrose at Yadtel.net
Mon Jun 17 12:26:54 EDT 2002

Thank you Mary Ellen for your kind review of the 2002 AGM.
Everyone start planning now for next year for the 2003 AGM at Bob and Marianne Craft Norton's place in Iowa, about the third weekend in June. This should be June 21st, but the final date has not been confirmed.
I have some information on NC's Johne's program and some hand-outs on the Scrapie Program and how it is handled in NC if anyone is interested in them and will email me their US Postal Service addresses.
There will probably something formally written on the AGM in the next JSBA Newsletter. I will be glad to give out other information as I can. Other than that, you just had to be there!  :-)

Neal Grose
629 North Meadow Rd.
Harmony, NC  28634