[Jacob-list] wether pictures.

DAVID LEFEVER oberlef at supernet.com
Fri Jun 14 09:32:16 EDT 2002

I should add... these two sheep have totally bonded with the horse. The
three are inseparable. They roam free in about 10 acres and rarely leave
each other's side. The horse will move between them and perceived danger
(ie the dog) and is very protective. At times we saw it trying to get the
sheep to play with it.
 We added 4 more when we went down and it was very funny to see the social
interactions (or not).  The groups stayed very separate for awhile then the
new group gave up and they all started hanging out with the horse.
Couldn't quite figure out what to do. entertaining. Katrina