[Jacob-list] lamb halters

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 12 19:08:58 EDT 2002

Mary,

There is a lady called Julie Wilson in the Shetland sheep breed group
that has made sheep halters for the Shetlands and their lambs to promote
the showing of that breed.  I don't have her number, but she lives in
the Ashville area and I am sure would be simple enough to locate with a
bit of persistence and some of the internet search engines.  She has her
students make them for $$, but has provided information in their
newsletter and provided information over the phone about how to make
them as well.

Mary Ellen Hansson

ISeeSpots Farm

Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters

Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies

www.iseespots.com