[Jacob-list] The sound of chainsaws ...

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Sun Jun 2 07:09:06 EDT 2002

That was a nice little storm we had here last night, I don't know what
they got in Wake county but I got an inch and a half of water. I took
down 20 large trees by the tin can I call home and was glad I did as the
big ones away from the house went back and forth some 40 feet and had
angles of 40 degrees off vertical! It was impressive. God must be
watching over me, not one down tree, no broken fences and all my sheep
are still penned!

I am not sure my neighbors were all so lucky, I could hear chain saws in
the distance and saw some down trees on some of the roads in the area!

Gary - RTP area of NC